Sunday, January 19, 2014

Dragon Vally (part 2)

The weekend is here, and I would just like to go on record as saying that working out must be real big in this town. photo waytomanysims.jpg But what else is there to do when you don't have a beach to go to. I also tried my hand at some fishing.  photo gofish-1.jpg and even found a rock  photo foundarock.jpg The mystery sim strikes again  photo anothergift.jpg I created a blog just to thank them, hopefully they will see it. I still think the gym needs more equipment.  photo tomanysims.jpg I said something to the mayor, Apparently enough sims have had the same complaint. So a "few" more things were placed in the gym, well for the size of the gym it will have to do.  photo moreequipment.jpg  photo asuprise.jpg Another gift.  photo inadress.jpg You have no idea how hard it is to do that in a dress. But had to go to school, after school it was raining again, I am so thankful for that tent it rains everyday here or so it seems. Any way I found the local Elixir store and got permission to do my homework in front of the fire, as long as I was not in anyone's way.  photo permission1.jpg  photo permission2.jpg The more I wonder around town the more beauty I find in it.  photo rocks2.jpg It's still no beach, but it does have its own...quint look. I mean I never saw a deer in Paradiso  photo deerintown2.jpg, but don't think deer spent all that much time on a beach either. One thing I don't understand about this town, is why no one else rides the bus.  photo onlykidthatridesthebus.jpg Is this typical  photo goingtoschool-2.jpg I think we even passes someone riding a broom, A BROOM. I am beginning to think the sims in this town are more complex than the normal sims in Isla Paradiso, You hear talk around town. Such as with Fintan Mithrilen photo FintonMithrilen-1.jpg (sorry ladies he's married) Anyway his family used to be the leaders of the town, until the O'Connels moved in and the town's loyalties shifted. The O'Connels great, great grandfather is credited with taming the small dragons that used to terrorize the town. Which may explain why I have yet to see a single dragon, in a town called Dragon Valley. But the bigger mystery for me at present is who keep leaving me gifts,  photo flowers-2.jpg And Why.

1 comment:

  1. The people of DV are strange indeed. :D I wonder who is giving her so much stuff! An admirer maybe? Or perhaps a concerned bystander.

    ReplyDelete