Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Part 4 Stalking IceCream Truck

Why would my parents do this to me, and who gives there kid to a stranger in marriage anymore theses days anyway? Turns out dear old mom and dad got into some trouble in Isla Paradiso of the wrong end of the law variety. Tavis's Grandfather who somehow knew my dad, promised me protection incase anyone came after me, but that protection fell under the Rayne family name. Meaning I had to be a part of the Rayne family. Thus my marriage to Tavis, my parents also are not dead just in hiding, and I had less than two weeks before my wedding. That is really just for show, since according to town records I am already Ms Tavis Rayne (Wynter Rayne) well it dose have a ring to it...what am I saying I can't be married to a guy I just met. Apparently this is only legal in Dragon Valley but is almost never done anymore, as in my marriage is the first in several generations. Tavis says even though legally we are married, he would still like to get to know me, as in date and such before the wedding. He is being awful nice about this, When I asked him how he felt about tis whole thing he just shrugged and said that he volunteered. I get the feeling that's not the whole story but apparently I have the rest of my life to find out. So the next day we went on our first date..to the town fair. Tavis was....nice.  photo DatePicnic.jpg we had fun. Even if the rest of the townies are still a bit strange.  photo okwtf.jpg see what I mean...  photo howthe.jpg and how is this even possible?? The date was also a way to get me away from the lot so work could begin on the house..  photo startofahome.jpg It's a start and better than sleeping on the ground in a tent. Went on another date the following day, to the festival where I won the eating contest.  photo eattingcontestIwon-1.jpg and then to the bistro. On the way to the Bistro we passed this bus.  photo Whatthe.jpg Tavis didn't know who it belonged to. All in all we had fun. But with only 56 simoliens we are going to have to get creative if he wants to keep going on these dates...and why does this truck keep following me?  photo stalkingIcecream.jpg  photo stalkingIcecreamtruck.jpg

1 comment:

  1. What an awkward situation. :( Hopefully it gets easier for both of them.

    ReplyDelete