Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Part Five The Wedding

The Truck must have spooked Tavis because he moved up the date of our "just for show" wedding said the sooner people around town knew I was protected by his family the better. I still don't know what protection his name gives, I have heard now one speak of his family didn't even know of his family until he approached me with the wedding certificate. What happened to make my parents leave me here and possably fake there deaths to go into hiding, are they really hiding or am I just a distraction for those who are chasing them.  photo weddingArch.jpg So the wedding was rushed, Tavis and I were married. Again.  photo wedding3.jpg I am now Wynter Rayne. photo aftermath.jpg We spent the next morning cleaning the yard. And like most weddings, even the ones that are just for show, we will be paying it off for quiet sometime. Unless we win the lotto. I will admit that in the short time I have known him I have grown rather fond of Tavis...not sure yet if it is love. But in celebration of our wedding both of our jobs gave us a week off work, so I will have time to find out if my feelings could be something more, and if Tavis actually returns those feelings, or if he only married me for his family. We went on several dates over that week and well one thing lead to another.  photo Onethingleadtoanother.jpg and well you know how it goes  photo Preggers2.jpg I can only hope Tavis will be happy he never spoke of kids, and as I never got sick this was a total surprise.  photo heshappy.jpg He was over joyed, neither one of us care if it is a boy or a girl we just want a healthy baby. But since the wedding I have not seen the truck again. To celebrate or to tell the town the good news Tavis wanted to go to the festival in the park. Show off  photo trickrider.jpg  photo branco.jpg  photo showoff.jpg Due to my condition they would not let me ride. But as I watch him I can't help but thing, maybe this marriage thing will work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment