Saturday, January 18, 2014

The Move

This is it my new hometown.  photo DragonValley.jpg Dragon Valley. I wonder if there is a story behind the name??  photo sightsaroundtown.jpg  photo somethingaboutdragons.jpg you know more history to it. This is me Wynter stone!  photo Wynter.jpg Fresh from the beaches of Isla Paradiso, and this is my parents  photo Parents.jpg They wanted to start fresh, away from the pressure of Island life. I had to leave everything behind for this??  photo NewStart.jpg But they claim they wanted more for me, a better life, here. So I went to town to check out my new home....  photo strangepeopleintown2.jpg ok there is just something not right abut the sims in this town.  photo strangelady.jpg and it's not just with the men. are we the only normal looking sims in town? Where did mom and dad bring us? But bad news always hits when you lest expect it to, like moving here was not bad enough, mom and dad went to the next town over to get supplies for building a house. I never saw them again. Now I am really alone. It took all the remaining money to cover there burial service. All I have left is this plot of land, even if there is no roof over my head.  photo mealone.jpg oh well it will work for now, but I still have to go to school, even for the death of a loved one you don't get out of going to school.  photo sleepinginSleepingbag.jpg after school I went to the fair, found a way to get free food, photo eatingcontest.jpg no one has to know this is the only way I get to eat. Not counting the free meal they give all the kids at school. Was half way threw the contest when I got sick. photo igotsick.jpg I knew I shouldn't have eaten that fast on an empty stomach. But the contest wouldn't have lasted much longer anyway because this happed soon after I got back  photo ladywentintolabor.jpg I came home from the fair today to this!?!  photo strangegift1.jpg My sleeping bag was gone in it's place was a tent, I don't even know who to thank, but at lest I no longer have to sleep in the rain, I still have not gotten over my cold from my first night in the rain, and the hospital wouldn't let me get a flu shot with out parental consent. Since I was still sick, the bus didn't even pick me up. Oh well back to the fair I had to find some food, Mom always said fresh air was the best thing for a cold, since my only other alternative was to sit at home in the tent, I decided to get a small work out.  photo sickdayworkout1.jpg even worked on my logic some.  photo sickdaychess.jpg before going to the gym.  photo thegym.jpg  photo sickdayworkout2.jpg I think everyone in town knows the truth, they seem to know everything in that paper that keeps showing up every morning. But so far no one has approached me, still I see the pity in there eyes when they look at me.  photo strangegifttwo.jpg Strange gifts keep showing up, first the tend following that first night sleeping in the rain, now on the first night of a full moon this lamplight, I just wish I knew who and why?  photo stranger.jpg

1 comment:

  1. Aww poor thing, what a rough start in a new place! At least it seems like someone is looking out for her.

    ReplyDelete