Monday, January 20, 2014

pt 3 The Suprises keep comming

Time fly's or so they keep saying, and before I knew it, it was my birthday. photo birthday2.jpg  photo agingup.jpg  photo Iagedup2.jpg The only down side was celebrating alone. Well that and having to find a job. I found one at the local dinner, when I got back this  photo dragonegg.jpg was waiting on me. I spent the rest of the day talking to it.  photo talkingtotheegg.jpg But no one told me how fast these things hatch...  photo eggishatching.jpg  photo babydragon.jpg I named him Jasper  photo greendragon.jpg at least I think it's a him...not real sure how to tell. I then went to create a dating profile and read a cook book, because seriously a cook that doesn't even have a kitchen needs all the help they can get. Forget a kitchen I don't even have a front door, and with just 500 simolians to my name...well you get the idea. My first day at work couldn't come soon enough, having an actual roof over my head again would be nice. I had dreams of a big house with lots of kids...well at least three. But first I had to meet Mr. Right. Remember that surprise yea this was it,  photo twotents.jpg and this.  photo Tavis.jpg Meet Tavis Rayne...I just did and according to him and the notarized note signed by my parents and the Mayor of Dragon Valley he is my husband.

1 comment:

  1. O.O He seems a little old for her but dang, that's crazy her parents just married her off!

    ReplyDelete