Saturday, January 25, 2014

Pt 7 Teaching Baby

It sucks having to go to the gym daily for showers, but when you can't afford a shower what else can you do. After picking flowers early in the morning we had 1,514 that is before the mail person dropped off the bills.  photo simfu.jpg Tavis's job suggested that he learn martial arts if he want's to advance and since we need the extra money that would bring.  photo simfu2.jpg It was 325 we don't really have but with the birth of his first son, Tavis really wants this chance a better position. Since he bought the training dummy and worked on it all weekend, they said they liked his incentive and gave him a promotion to flight office, with this promotion it was suggested that he worked on his handiness skill. Which short of a the few appliances we have breaking down at the same time we had to buy a book case.  photo newbookshelf.jpg Along with some skill books for himself he bought me a book to help me advance in my job as well.  photo handy.jpg But after buying two chairs, a book case and a much needed shower....yea were broke again until I found some rocks on this spooky hill.  photo gravesonthehill.jpg 640 may not be much but is more than we had. I really should have started a garden, but with loosing both my parents so suddenly, then finding out I was married. I just didn't think about it and now the snow is here.  photo snow.jpgMaybe one day we can afford a green house. Ronin is growing up so fast. already walking  photo Ronin2.jpg and fast on his way to being able to talk as well.  photo learntotalk.jpg Seeing how big he is getting Tavis expressed his desire to have another child, he says he wants a big family. I would love that, but know that we can not afford a lot of babies, heck we don't even have a kitchen, much less enough rooms for all the kids he wants to have. It would take winning a big lotto for that. But in truth I would love to have another baby. I had always wished that I had, had a brother or a sister to play with growing up. On the plus side with Tavis's promotion we don't have to worry about a sitter, and neither of us has to quit there job. As our work hrs insures that one of us is always home. Well this was the case until Tavis got another promotion, guess they were serious about giving him one for more knowledge in handiness. I also got a 5 simolian raise. Still a veggie slicer but now I make 258 a day. Since Ronin's Birthday was just around the corner... I wanted him to have his own room...every kid deserves privacy, and there own space.  photo newroom.jpg And as the house expands it won't take much to change things around later....I wonder if we can connect the green house to the house...oh well I am sure I will think of something. I have dreams of this beautiful house, that I can only hope I will live to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment